ExperienceChange™ is an award-winning e-learning simulation applied by leading organizations, such as Microsoft, Apple, Finning, Fortis BC, ExxonMobil, Novartis, Stemcell Technologies and many others. Designed to simulate the challenges of a real world change without the real world scars, it allows participants to receive immediate feedback on their decisions as they work to increase buy-in.
In this experiential workshop, you will be challenged to roll up your sleeves and tackle a realistic change project. More than 75% of participants’ time is spent on team-based project work, leading a change process completely: from analysis to planning and implementation. Watch this short video on ExperienceChangeTM
Who should take this workshop
- High Potential Leaders or Senior Leaders sponsoring change initiatives
- Managers at all levels of experience and change sophistication
- Intact and/or cross-functional teams working on a change initiative
- Project managers and/or internal change specialists
- Introduction & Context setting
- Stakeholders interview
- Interview debrief & case analysis
- Change theory overview
- Building a comprehensive change plan
- Implementing the change plan
- Application & debrief
- ExperienceChange™ Course Certification
- One week of access to the online ExperienceChange™ simulation
- 60 minutes free follow-up (via telephone) with the course facilitator
- All workshop materials, including templates and deliverables to manage your change
- Food and beverage
- $409 (EARLY BIRD) | $499 (REGULAR)
- Bring a laptop
- Please arrive 20 minutes early for registration
Check out this workshop on Eventbrite!
“Very valuable two days! I feel better prepared to lead changes and transform my organization.”
- Suzie Smibert, Director and Chief Information Security Officer, Finning
AGUSTIN DEL VENTO is the founder and director of Change Champions Consulting, a change management consulting, training, and coaching firm based in Vancouver, Canada. As an ExperienceChange™ and Prosci® certified organizational change management professional, Agustin has more than ten years of experience in the field of change management. Throughout his career, Agustin has delivered change programs and learning experiences for organizations in several countries including Canada, US, Germany, Singapore, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, and Spain. Agustin’s clients include organizations in diverse sectors such as Finning, BHP Billiton, Fortis BC, Goldcorp, BC Hydro, Suncor, Teck Resources Limited, Yamana Gold, STEMCELL Technologies, and Vancity. Prior to founding Change Champions Consulting, Agustin worked with two of the world’s top consulting firms (Accenture and Deloitte) and, as a certified coach by the International Coaching Federation, he surpassed 500 coaching hours supporting leaders’ growth. Agustin holds a Master of Science in Psychology from the University of Victoria, Canada, where he specialized in face to face communication.
Please, check out the information provided below. If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.