ExperienceChange™ is fantastic! It fosters deeper learning through immersing participants in a real world case where they are active participants. It is challenging, collaborative, engaging and fun!
ExperienceChange™ is an award winning e-learning simulation that enables participants to explore and quickly experience change management theory in action. The experience simulates the challenges of real world change without real world scars and allows participants to receive immediate feedback on their decisions as they work to increase buy-in.
ExperienceChange™ takes a different approach to learning where participants “learn by doing” and is energizing way to build teams and learn how to manage change.
Download the ExperienceChange™ brochure to learn more!
Who should attend this training?
- High Potential Leaders or Senior Leaders sponsoring change initiatives
- Managers at all levels of experience and change sophistication
- Intact and/or cross-functional teams working on a change initiative
- Project managers and/or internal change specialists
- On-site facilitated full day, half day or two day session
- Groups are divided into small teams to tackle class exercises
- 75% of their time, participants are "learning by doing"
Throughout his career, Agustin has delivered change programs and learning experiences for organizations in several countries including Canada, US, Germany, Singapore, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, and Spain. Agustin’s clients include organizations in diverse sectors such as Finning, Western Forrest Products, BHP Billiton, Fortis BC, Goldcorp, BC Hydro, Suncor, Teck Resources Limited, Yamana Gold, STEMCELL Technologies, and Vancity.
Prior to founding Change Champions Consulting, Agustin worked with two of the world’s top consulting firms (Accenture and Deloitte) and, as a certified coach by the International Coaching Federation, he surpassed 500 coaching hours supporting leaders’ growth. Agustin holds a Master of Science in Psychology from the University of Victoria, Canada, where he specialized in face to face communication.
“Very valuable two days! I feel better prepared to lead changes and transform my organization.”
- Suzie Smibert, Director and Chief Information Security Officer, Finning