We are HIRING! Looking for Digital Communications Specialists
Change Champions is looking for a “rockstar” communications professional interested in working with a growing boutique organizational change management and leadership consulting firm in Vancouver. You are an innovative person with a strong desire to help clients (global leading organizations) find new and engaging ways to reach their employees. You are proactive and have superb social and written skills. You have experience developing communication strategies and plans, working with business leaders, and creating compelling content to be delivered via various channels including digital and print. Our promise? We will introduce you to some of the world’s largest companies and help to further develop your consulting skills.
- Provide recommendations to our clients on how to communicate news, information, project milestones and initiatives to increase buy-in
- Support and engage senior leaders with regards to communication efforts
- Develop internal communications strategies, plans and communication/training materials in several formats (writing, video, digital, etc.)
- Create actionable change management and communication deliverables (e.g., communication plans, stakeholder analysis, impact assessments, etc.)
- Coach our clients’ managers, supervisors, and employees
- Develop and maintain exceptional working relationships with our client(s), responding to their needs proactively while balancing other priorities
- Track and report issues
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- You are familiar running digital campaigns using tools like MailChimp, Newsweavr, etc.
- You have experience creating content using GoAnimate, Camtasia, video editors, etc.
- You have some basic understanding of graphic design
- You are passionate about the idea of a career in consulting and making your clients successful
Even better if
- You are fluent in Spanish
- You have a communications or change management certification or designation
- You have experience working in large-scale organizational change efforts, in particular, in technology projects
- You are comfortable working in a fluid work environment
This is a flexible part-time or full-time position depending on the applicant’s availability and suitability to the role. Depending on our clients, this position may require you to work from home and travel.
If this is you, please send an intro and resume to email@example.com
To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.changechampionsconsulting.com